Most are familiar with Bruce Barry’s Art on a poster for the Clint Eastwood film ‘Indian Horse’. Going Miles has partnered with this Ojibwe Artist to bring QUALITY FINE ART EDUCATION TO INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES – a percentage of profits go to support that program. STORY MATTERS – VOICE MATTERS – SOMETIMES IT IS EASIER TO SAY VISUALLY WHAT CAN’T BE SAID IN THE LANGUAGE OF A DOMINANT CULTURE.
“Makwa”, is a VISUAL MEDICINE NARRATIVE using traditional Ojibwe images, all discussed in an OWNERS MANUAL which can be downloaded from his website www.brucebarryart.com.
This is a quality American Apparel TEE, yet feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping